Guided Adirondack Ice fishing (3 hours)
Ice fishing season is upon us; call to reserve your adventure now!
$85 per person for 3-4 hour adventures; or our family deal for $250. All group sizes welcome, extended trips available.
*$85 deposit required to save the date* Please call/email for availability.
I offer a wide variety of ice fishing adventures to meet your needs. From backcountry and remote, or staying in town; I offer ice fishing to anglers of all skill levels. Providing all the equipment you and your party needs; as well as guidance throughout your trip. We can target: Northern Pike, Walleye, Trout (brown, brookies, rainbow, and lakers), Bass, LL Salmon, Perch, and other panfish.
- 3-4 hours of guided ice fishing with a NYS licensed guide.
- Transportation to & from our local hotels (COVID19 restrictions may apply)
Top quality gear provided:
- Yeti buckets for gear and seating
- Use of our Aqua-Vu underwater camera & Vexilar sonar
- Fenwick jigging rods, Thermal tip-ups, Jaw-Jackers
- Eskimo insulated shelters heated by Mr. Buddy
- bait and ice jigs
*What you need to bring: Waterproof boots, and outdoor winter attire. We provide a heated shelter for our adventures; but staying dry is of upmost importance. NYS fishing license is also required, and can be obtained in advance.